Want to pop your content in front of 1,000s of your incredible customer success peers? Start building your personal brand? Prime yourself as an industry authority? Even just do your good deed for the day by imparting your wisdom with others?
Then right here is where you need to be.
We're always on the lookout for customer success experts to talk about everything from people power and tools to measuring success and building relationships...and more.
Why write for us?
Well, we’re an independent group and we have a clear goal. That’s to push forward progress and innovation in customer success across the world 🌏.
- 1,000s of people will hear what you have to say.
- Your article will live on our site...forever.
- You'll get your very own byline...obvs.
- We'll share your article on all our social profiles...
- As well as inside our community.
Sound good? Then let's get to the nitty-gritty of how it works. 👇
Step 1: Send us your idea
First things first, you need a subject. Once you think of one, drop us a line. It has to be about customer success of course, and popular topics include:
- Reducing churn
- Driving revenue
- Customer success strategies
- Team structures
- Customer feedback loops
- Building lasting customer relationships
- Measuring success
- Customer onboarding
- Customer marketing
- Scaling customer success
- Customer journeys
- Health scoring
- Product adoption
- Customer retention
- Driving innovation
Struggling for inspo? We have a jam-packed editorial calendar and a content team oozing with ideas. Drop us a line and we'd be happy to brainstorm with you.
Step 2: Follow the rules
We’re a reasonable bunch and don’t expect too much from you. But what we do ask for is:
- More than 500 words, please. Anything shorter is too short and we're allll about adding value.
- If you're using images, please make sure they're copyright-free.
- A picture of yourself for your contributor profile—it adds authority and let's people get to know you a little better.
- A small bio about you (no more than 200 characters).
- No promotion, please. ✋ That's what our sponsorship options are for. Any contributed content must be free of product plugs.
Step 3: Submission time
Pssst. If you’d like us to publish an awesome article that’s already live, that's A-okay too. We’ll use custom canonical links to avoid any duplicate content problems - all we need is a link to the original.
The legal bits
Yup, we know this bit's boring buuuut, it's gotta be said.
Images add a lot to a post and help draw in the attention of readers. This means we use them with every post.
Our team picks some stock photography.
That’s unless you decide to submit an image. And if you do, by including an image you consent to Future of SaaS to post the image(s) with a proper credit to you/the image creator.
Keep links in your copy relevant and make sure they’re high-quality sources.
If you’re using a quote, or referring to another article, make sure you use proper citations. Either that or just link straight to the source material.
We reserve the right to use any and all contributed content, with credit to any authors, in its entirety or in portions for promotional purposes.
That includes social media, other blogs, and newsletters.
Ready to write!?
If you’re bursting at the seams with ideas and ready to write some amazing content, now’s the time to get in touch. Drop us an email on email@example.com.