Once a month, every month, join your fellow Customer Success leaders for a strategic roundtable discussion focused on CS representation at C-Suite level.
Crowdsource the advice of your peers, discuss industry trends, and learn how to move CS up the ladder in your organization.
Each event will have a different focus:
- What do Chief Customer Officers do? A chance to hear from CCOs about their careers, responsibilities, and how they got to where they are today.
- Advocating for CS at C-Suite Level: Learn how to argue your case within your company and show the value of CS having a seat at the table.
- Structuring Your Department: Exploring the options for team structure, job roles within CS, and how to position CS amongst other departments.
This is your chance to connect through shared experiences, expand your network and build meaningful alliances in the quest for recognition for Customer Success.
- 🗓️ Once a month
- ⏰ 9am PT | 12pm ET | 5pm BST
- 📍 Zoom - invite to follow